What is Physics?
Physics is a fascinating subject. It involves the study of how the Universe works; from the tiny particles that make up atoms, to the Solar System and beyond. You will have the opportunity to understand the ideas that fundamentally changed the way we think about the Universe.
Why Study Physics?
- Experienced and enthusiastic teachers.
- Lots of practical work to help you understand and apply the theory.
- A broad enrichment programme, including visits and working with our partner universities.
- Excellent record of examination results.
What Will I Learn?
- Particles and radiation.
- Mechanics and Energy.
- Thermal Physics.
- Nuclear Physics.
- Medical Physics.
What Do I Need to Study Physics?
- Five GCSE Grades A* - C
- GCSE Physics Grade B
- GCSE Additional Science Grade B
- GCSE English Grade C
- GCSE Maths Grade B
If you require any further information, please do not hesitate to contact us:
Ms O Tattum, Head of Sixth Form
0161 212 1930
Mr M Johnson, Subject Contact for