The penultimate week of the year, activities week, was certainly a week to remember, with the our students involved in the following:
- Year 7: Our students participated in a number of arts activities throughout the week, including drama, dance, art and music, culminating in a wonderful showcase at the Z-Arts centre on the Friday.
- Year 8: A very active week, with half a week at the Peak District, a day at Lytham St Annes beach and a day at the Chill Factore.
- Year 9: Students were involved in ‘enterprise’ activities, creating their own business and selling items in school such as baked goods, keyrings, candles and earbud holders!
- Year 10: The world of work was the theme, with students having successful placements at various local businesses.
- Year 12: Our sixth formers attended university taster days across the country and even had their own treasure hunt in the city centre.
Read more in our newsletter…
19th July 2019 – Vol 35 | No 39