Your Continued Support and Cooperation
We would like to thank all students and parents for their continued support and cooperation during this challenging period. The below messages are still of great importance and we appreciate your cooperation.
- If you have Covid-19 symptoms – please do not attend school.
- Face Covering – please wear them in classrooms, corridors and dinner queues.
- Good hygiene – remember the key messages: ‘hands, face, space’ and ‘catch it, kill it, bin it’.
- There may be some disruption this term, but please work with us.
- Be polite, kind and thoughtful to new people who teach you.
- Show your appreciation.
Read more in our newsletter…
14th January 2022 – Vol 38 | No 17