Job Vacancies at Trinity CofE High School
- 11-18 high school with 1300 students.
- Rated outstanding by OFSTED in 2014 and outstanding by the National Society in 2016.
- 65% A*-C in English and mathematics in 2016.
- New school constructed in 2011.
- Teaching School status.
- International School status.
- Investors in People status – with excellent CPD programme and NQT support.
- Adjacent to both Manchester Universities, RNCM and Aquatics centre.
Trinity Church of England High School is committed to the protection and safety of its pupils and operates a Safer Recruitment policy. An appointment will be subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check.
Applicants must be willing to support the Christian ethos of the school.
There are currently no teaching vacancies.
Temporary, Term-time only. (30 hours per week).
Working hours 8:15am - 3:15pm.
Grade 4, Point 17-21 - £17,372-£19,742 (FTE). The pro rata starting salary
Post available from Tuesday 18th April to Friday 21st July.
Closing date 9am on Monday 17th April 2017.
Click here to download application pack.
Or View & Apply directly through TES.com.
Top of Page