Trip to Normandy!
Our International Links Coordinator, Mrs Walker has applied for a grant with the British Council’s Turing Scheme, to take up to 38 of our SEN and Pupil Premium pupils on an exciting free trip to Normandy in France over May half term 2022. There has been a lot of excitement over this! Letters have been given out to pupils invited. Please note that this is invitation only.
A ballot will be drawn if we receive more than 38 pupils requesting to go.
The trip to France will benefit pupils in so many ways, including:
- experience learning outside the classroom in another country – the language, culture, history and geography.
- practise speaking a foreign language.
- build confidence and learn to value the skills and techniques needed for personal and team success.
- broaden the mind through the study of another culture.
- discover, explore and have fun with fellow students and teachers.
Read more in our newsletter…